Posted on Friday, August 20th, 2021 by Ben Pearson
On the August 20, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson presents an interview with Sparks about their first movie musical, Annette.
In The News:
- ‘Annette’ Ending Explained: A Closer Look at That Final Scene
- Marion Cotillard on the “Dark Side” of Her ‘Annette’ Character and More [Interview]
- ‘Annette’ Actor Simon Helberg on Serving Director Leos Carax’s “Meticulous Vision” [Interview]
- ‘The Sparks Brothers’ Director Edgar Wright on Playing With What a Music Documentary Can Be
- ‘The Sparks Brothers’ Review: A Delightful, Cheeky Portrait of an Eccentric, Eclectic Pop Duo [Sundance 2021]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Cool Posts From Around the Web: